Saturday 4 October 2014

Baby Goes Apple-Picking

Just a few days ago, we went apple-picking with the girls' preschool. Normally, I would have left Baby at home with Grandma while I attended the field trip with the older two. But with Grandma out of town, I headed down the the apple orchard with all three girls.

It was a nice end to a tough week. The weather was warm, and the girls enjoyed a tractor ride to and from the field, filling their bags with Spartan apples, playing in a farm-style park with toy tractors and labyrinths, and petting farm animals. I wasn't sure that I would survive the week as Papa was away on business. While my wonderful sister stayed over and helped tremendously, the nights were difficult. With frequent wake-ups by both S1 (another cold) and S3 (the usual).

Here are a few photos from our sunny apple-picking experience:








No comments:

Post a Comment