Sunday 17 May 2015

My 5th Mother's Day

My 5th Mother's day was the best yet. Starting at midnight, I did not have to worry about the kids waking up in the middle of the night. Because my dear husband worried about that. I was working that day, so I did not have to worry about meal preparation either. When I got home from work 9 hours later, the house was spotless.  A bouquet of fresh flowers adorned  the kitchen table, joining the two hand-made bouquets my older children had made in preschool a few days prior.

Upon my arrival home, I was told I had ten minutes to get ready, as we were heading out to a restaurant for dinner. While the kids were not perfectly behaved at the restaurant, the meal was delicious, and the service efficient.

Did I mention that I also received an Apple Watch for mother's day? A gold star for my husband!

My three Mother's Day bouquets

No comments:

Post a Comment