Sunday 3 September 2017

First Day of School

With much anticipation, the first day of school started on Wednesday. I was so excited, I did not sleep much the night before. I was a little worried about our 5-year; only a few months ago, she was adamant that she wanted to stay in preschool "forever". 

They both had a terrific first day. Our 7-year old met some new friends, and reunited with some old. She had positive things to say about her home-room teacher, and although you wouldn't know it from the photo, she is very excited about grade 2.

Our 5-year old had a progressive week, with only one and a half hours on the first day. She had a big smile on her face each time we picked her up. Although she did not speak much in class, nor had much to say about school, she seems happy to have graduated from preschool.

Our 4-year old starts preschool next week, and I don't know who is more excited, her or I!


No comments:

Post a Comment