Sunday 11 February 2018

First Joint Birthday Party

Growing up, my parents often held joint parties for my older sister and I, as we are both born in July. Although my two older girls are both born in February, we have avoided celebrating their birthdays together. Yesterday, I made an exception. Up until now, we had only small celebrations with extended family. But last Friday was a Ped day at school, and I decided to throw a friends-only party. We booked side-by-side party rooms at a trampoline centre, and enjoyed 90 minutes of jumping before heading to the party rooms for food. A good time was had by all, and no serious injuries occurred! The girls had never received so many gifts, and enjoyed opening their cards and gifts, but they also took pride in handing out the loot bags that they had prepared...I haven't yet decided if this is the first of many such celebrations, or the one and only!


Our almost 8-year old

Our almost 6-year old with her friends

Lego-themed cupcakes

The best toothless grin!

No comments:

Post a Comment