Saturday 11 August 2012

Staycation # 2: a photo journey

Around the same time last year, we had our first stay-at-home vacation. And this last week, we had our second. It was so enjoyable, I am surprised we have only had two...

We played tennis together for the first time this year. We went swimming with both babies. We attended some great tennis matches at the Rogers Cup in Jarry Park. We had some very special out-of-town visitors: baby #2 met her grandfather, aunt, uncle, and cousins from Ontario for the first time.

But perhaps most refreshingly, I got to sleep in almost every morning. Our daughters are early risers, and with both my husband and I off Monday through Friday this last week, I finally caught up on some lost sleep...And what a difference it made...I had not experienced boundless energy in a long time.

Hanging out at the park with her cousins 
Practicing yoga
Reading with her cousin
Cuddling with her cousin
Enjoying her cereal
Yummy, eating mommy's chocolate pudding




No comments:

Post a Comment