Saturday 18 August 2012

Three Little Babies


As she had done so every summer since moving to Dubai, my cousin was planning on visiting Montreal this summer. A few months ago, she mentioned that she had picked out three identical outfits in Dubai, and mentioned that "they would look so cute, we should do a photo shoot". By they, she was referring to our babies. Both her older sister and her have babies very close in age to Baby #2.

My cousin was planning on taking photos with her smart-phone. I was not aware, and thought she had a professional shoot in mind...As it happened, one day in May, I heard about a great deal for a professional photo shoot, and booked it.

The photographer and her assistant worked hard to try to get as many shots as possible, with all three babies in similar positions, and not crying. Not an easy task with three babies under 6 months of age. The studio was hoping that we would choose more than one pose, and order multiple photos, and not just the one pose included in the deal. My cousins and I unanimously agreed that there was really only one pose where all three babies had behaved. Here it is: (my baby is the least hirsute)


No comments:

Post a Comment