Saturday 14 May 2016

Mother's Day Tea

On the Friday before Mother's day, my two preschoolers held a mother's day tea at their school. The mothers enjoyed breakfast, beverages, and gifts from their children. My two year old gave me a hand print and a heart made of dried dough. She enjoyed them so much, that she didn't want to give them to me, and carried them around with her everywhere she went. Her older sibling gave me a card, a hand-made recipe holder, and a piece of paper. On the piece of paper, the teachers had asked the students to answer some questions about their mothers. This is how my adorable four-year old answered:

What is your mother's name?  Mama

What does she do?  Exercise

How old is she?  13

How does Daddy call Mommy?  Mama

What is her favourite drink?  Tea

What is her favourite colour?  Blue

What is her favourite food?  Fruit and salad

What is her favourite movie?  Doesn't watch TV or movies

Where does she take you to have fun?  Park

What message do you want to send her on mother's day?  Happy Mother's Day


Supposed to be singing us songs




Flowers chosen by the girls, bought by Papa


No comments:

Post a Comment