Saturday 12 March 2016

My Three Little Princesses

A few weeks ago, I decided that it would be nice to take the girls to a Disney on Ice show. We had considered it in the past, but deemed the youngest too young to attend. By the time I begun my search for tickets, I could only find four seats together. Should we leave the "baby" home with grandma and attend with the older two, or perhaps should I attend with three girls, and their Papa would join as at the end of the show (as his workplace is a few blocks away)?  In the end, we opted for the latter...

So it was that on the last day of March Break, I drove down with the three girls. I had been advised by my cousin that the girls should dress up. They gladly donned some princess costumes that had been gifted to them, and my cousin loaned them the matching wigs.


From the beginning to the end of the show, the girls were rapt in attention. I was particularly impressed by our two-year old that clapped on cue, and waved good-bye to all of the on-ice characters.



Their favourite, hands down, was Olaf the snowman. 


Overall, we had an incredible time. We did not buy any merchandise, but did share a box of popcorn. The girls are already asking to return next year, and I think we just might look early enough to purchase five tickets...

No comments:

Post a Comment