Saturday 21 June 2014

Fun on Father's Day

When I arrived at work on Father's Day, my colleagues asked me what I had planned for my children's father. I replied that I had left him all alone with the three girls, wished him "good luck", and a "happy Father's Day" before heading out.

He did have a little help in the form of a babysitter for a few hours...We decided to head out to an early dinner when I got home from work. I don't think we had all been out to a restaurant since S3's arrival. I had avoided doing so simply because I did not like the idea of being outnumbered in a public place...

However, the girls were on their best behavior. If certainly helped that they could colour on the large paper table "cloth".

The food arrived in a timely manner, and the girls enjoyed their meals (and so did Papa!) I had forgotten to bring a baby meal for S3, but she did not complain about getting everyone's leftovers...

And for dessert, the girls enjoyed their very first banana splits!

goofing around!

Mmmmm!

Speechless!

No comments:

Post a Comment